Vitamin for Joints
Vitamins For Joints – For Effective Relief From Joint Pain
Joint pain which is a debilitating and incapacitating condition can be treated with vitamins for joints and joint pain relief supplements. Vitamins play a vital role in the overall well-being of our body. Joint pains are also associated with insufficient intake of vitamins. The reduction in cartilage which acts as a cushion protecting the joints causes sustained pain and restricts movement of the joint. Taking the right vitamin coupled with a well-balanced diet can go a long way in reducing and curing the joint pain.
Types of Vitamins for joints:
The following vitamins taken consistently on a regular basis can increase mobility and flexibility and promote joint health.
Onega-3 fatty acids supplements: Omega-3 fats help to lubricate the joints by decreasing inflammation and alleviating pain. They also help the joints to recover from harm. These essential fatty acids are found in abundant quantities in sardines, mackerel, sunflower seeds, cod liver oil, flax oil and eggs.
Vitamin A: This vitamin is abundant in anti-inflammatory properties. The damage to the cartilage in the joints and the pain in the joints is the result of inflammation. This essential vitamin for joints reduces free radical damages which results in loss of flexibility and mobility of joints. Vitamin A is found in liberal quantities in yellow vegetables, dairy products, egg yolks, spinach and carrots. Also taking vitamin A supplements on a regular basis can neutralize free radicals.
Vitamin B: This is another crucial vitamin to maintain joint health. This vitamin is very essential for the proper functioning of the joints. Besides including foods that are rich in vitamin B like eggs, almonds and nuts one can also take a vitamin B supplement on a daily basis.
Vitamin C is essential for joint health as it promotes collagen building process. The body cannot produce vitamin C on its own and hence should be consumed from external sources only. Citrus fruits, green peppers, cauliflower, Brussels, tomatoes, peaches, mangoes and strawberries have high concentrations of vitamin C.
Vitamin D: We all know that vitamin D is critical for bone health. This essential vitamin for joints, strengthens the joints and enhances bone density. Vitamin D can be obtained directly from the sun and also found in salmon, beef liver and eggs. Vitamin D supplements can also be taken for promoting joint health. Cod liver oil supplements can also be had on a regular basis. Vitamin D is highly essential for rebuilding cartilages and tissues.
Ways of Joint pain remedies:
- Turmeric: The anti-inflammatory properties contained in turmeric are supposed to reduce swelling, pain and inflammation of joints.
- Sulfur rich foods: Intake of sulfur rich foods helps to rebuild and strengthen the bones, cartilage and the tissues. Eggs, avocado, watermelon and oats are enriched in sulfur.
- Electrical stimulation: Joint pain remedies involve the treatment of electrical stimulation to ease joint pain. This device sends electrical impulses to the joints and reduces joint pain considerably.
- Stretching: A number of stretching exercises can also go a long way in helping you to get relief from joint pain.
- Medication: Acetaminophen is an essential and safe drug that provides good relief from arthritis and joint pain.
- Baking soda: Consumption of a mixture of baking soda and water is also said to provide effective relief from joint pains.
Joint pain is a devastating condition experienced by many individuals especially the elderly people today. Vitamins for joints are a great way to get relief from joint pains and aches.
If you need to know more, Click here to Health Joints Formula